Updates & A Bit of Life Report
Hi all, it’s me Orrie, long time no see! So, I kinda suddenly went on hiatus for about a couple of month, and I know not all of you actually put interest in my daily life but I’m going to inform you anyway and write down a report of what were happening that forced me to stay away from tumblr for two months. Because we know tumblr can be so damn well f-ing distracting some times.
To make it short, I’m going to put it on list:
- Academic papers
- Sisters’ weddings (I kid you not, and I still have one older sister to be wed this November)
- Concerts (one of them being Laruku OMG bb I’ve been waiting 12 years to see you perform here in Indonesiaaaaa!!!)
- Work, work, work (apparently I’m a teacher right now and midterm+final exams’ preparations took a damn huge stamina to undergo)
- Moar academic papers
- Got two side jobs as an illustrator and a mangaka’s assistant (God, what was I’m thinking I must be secretly a masochist)
- After a year absent from cons, this year I will attend Singapore Toy Games & Comic Convention 2012 with my buddies in ‘MAHARANI’ circle! And possibly, if things go well, I will also share a table with starstray in Malaysia’s Comic Fiesta later this year. Let’s hope for the best, bb.
- I won a scholarship to study military and defense for my master degree, and honey: I. AM. SO. EXCITED. Ahahahaha come at me, bro! Though the university wants to go against mainstream and decided to start the new term in mid-July even though other schools chose to start in late August-early September, which means I have shorter time to prepare my STGCC materials, oh boy.
Well, I guess that’s it for life updates, nice to see you again! Actually I still have several deadlines I have to meet and I reeeeally am not supposed to break my resolution and check on tumblr because it feels like opening a pandora box, but to hell with that I can’t hold it any longer!!